I knew it would happen sometime. Like maybe in the middle of the night it would just flutter away. At some point in time I would most surely lose my mind. I think that happened today right before I stood out in the rain for 15 minutes waiting for a Malia's bus to come. Only to realize it had come 45 minutes earlier. For those of you who are not aware. Today is Wednesday, not Tuesday. FYI for tomorrow, Thursday. Maybe it's not a complete loss since I did eventually come inside and realize it's weird school schedule day.
Sawyer got another smiley face stamp today. That is 3 days now in a row. It looks like I will have to follow through with the toy promise. Ah well too much blogging tonight. I can't even remember what day it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Sonja...I heard through the grapevine that you had a blog! That is exciting. I miss your kids, a lot! They're all so cute! I can't believe how big Brooks has gotten. I miss you guys! You can check out our blog, but it is private, if you want, that is...you can either log in through the knight family page or email me: mikaelaselbe@yahoo.com and I can add you to my "safe" list!
ReplyDeleteYour house looked great. Loved all of the things that you've done. Especially the rock wall :)
ReplyDeleteI think I lost my mind a few kids ago......can't remember when exactly. I want to see pictures of your new house!!!!!! You have to put some up!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world!!! So happy you're doing this. Now Elle can bug me to look at pictures of Malia. She won't stop telling everyone about the house we're building in your area. I guess that means we better do it, right? I'm sure we'll be back down there in about six weeks! Thanks again for the cute cuts!
ReplyDelete