Monday, April 27, 2009

I've been thinking all day about how I can't quit yet. I took some great pictures of Malia and Weston "putting on a play". It was performed in the boys bathroom because it was the only place dark enough for a spotlight. Weston was the spotter and Malia was the singer. I think the urinal in the background is my favorite part of the picture. So as soon as I figure out how to put pictures on here those will be one of them.
I met with Sawyer's principal and I feel a lot better. I don't think there will be any teacher changes but I feel like I was able to share my concerns and in the end I felt like the situation with his teacher would get better. He did get a stamp today for good behavior. I think that the "Toys R Us"motivation method is helping. However I don't want to discount the morning pep talks and prayer that we do every morning.
I finally got some blinds today for the front of the house. Now maybe we can take down those really classy sheets we have hanging in the windows. Only 2 more days until Mom gets here. I spent way too long at Target tonight picking out Malia's bathroom decor by myself.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging, Sonja! I'm glad things are going well with Sawyer. You need to post pictures of your house and the inside. I'd love to see what you've been doing, especially since you are decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K. some of us are not up to speed with what is going on @ your...new house? Please enlighten us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! I am so glad that you got in to talk to the principal. I hope that everything keeps going smoothly with that. I can hardly wait to come over and see the new improvements.

    Maybe I will come after your mom. She helps you alot :) J/K

    ReplyDelete